5 reasons youth should VOTE in the European elections
The upcoming European Parliamentary elections will take place on 23-26 May 2019. European youth have the opportunity to select who will represent them in the European Parliament for the next five years.
ENGSO Youth came up with 5 reasons youth should vote in the upcoming European Parliamentary elections.
1. To vote young people in EP for a better and stronger representation of youth in Europe.
2. To built and establish more efficient sport and active lifestyle policies; for people from all walks of life.
3. To support European unity, solidarity and inclusion; Open Europe.
4. To create more opportunities and a better social situation of young people in Europe.
5. To take responsibility for yourself and your future.
Don't miss ENGSO Youth's position paper on:
24 views0 comments